Do you enjoy live theatre?
Is fashion an interest of yours?
Do you want to offer your talents and time to your community?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you have arrived at the right place.
Created to support The Old Globe’s Artistic and Arts Engagement programs, Globe Guilders has added a social dimension to the theater experience.
By expanding the reach of our award-winning regional theatre through personal contacts, sharing innovative ideas among its members and providing invaluable services as volunteers and good will ambassadors, Guilders have become an integral part of The Old Globe family.
Please help us expand the magic and power of theatre by joining Globe Guilders. Just fill out the membership form; select the level that best fits your interests and lifestyle, and check off the activities in which you would like to participate.
Membership Levels and Benefits:
- Regular Membership: $50 per year. Membership benefits include:
- Invitation to all Globe Guilder social and fund raising events
- Volunteering in Globe Guilder-sponsored events
- Special e-mailings regarding events at The Old Globe
- Complimentary subscription to the Guilder e-Gazette
- Eligible to join the Globe Guilders Steering Committee (by invitation from Globe Guilders President)
- Option to mentor new members
- Corporate Membership: $100 per year
- Designed to encourage participation by business owners and their employees, corporate members are entitled to all of the Regular Membership benefits for up to three employees from the Corporate Member’s company. Additionally, the company logo is placed on the Corporate Members website page.
- Associate Membership: $20 per year (first year only)
- This is our introductory membership to give new members a first-hand experience on the activities of the organization.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Globe Guilder very soon.
For more information, please contact Judy McMorrow at email@example.com.